This Leupold Scope Mount is a Standard twist-lock mounting system with a two piece base and a 1 inch ring pair. It fits Browning X-Bolt Bolt-Action Rifles and is made of precisely machined steel, to give you a rock-solid connection between rifle and scope, for reliable aim that won’t drift or be knocked off target by recoil.
The Leupold steel standard bases and rings are the most versatile of any mounting system we offer. The rear ring is secured by windage adjustment screws, allowing the scope’s internal adjustments to be reserved for precise sight-in. Additionally, shims can be used for gross elevation adjustment, reserving the scope’s elevation adjustment for bullet drop compensation dial applications.
- U.S. Carbon Steel Bases Optimal tensile strength for guaranteed
- Strike-Forged Steel Rings 28% strength improvement
- Anti-Slip Ring Grooves No lapping required
- CNC Machined Bases and Rings For perfect alignment
- Locking Screws for Nylok Won’t back out under recoil or vibration
- Torx Windage screws Won’t strip or distort