A quality 10x bino is hard to beat because it can deliver significant magnification in a lightweight package. With a great field-of-view for dense brush, yet enough power for long-range detection, the 10x42mm and 10x50mm BX®-1 McKenzie™ binoculars won’t let you down. They deliver class leading low-light performance with our Twilight Light Management System, which simply helps you see more in less light. You also get outstanding resolution and clarity in a rugged, compact design that’s waterproof and purpose built to handle the harshest conditions.
Comes with a Pro Gear shoulder strap, binocular case, lens covers, and a lens cloth.
- 100% Waterproof and Fogproof
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity – each is ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions.
- Armor coated and rugged.
- The durable aluminum housing is shrouded in a rubber armor coating that provides a positive grasp.
- Central Focus Dial
- Large, tactile focus dial is easy to find and use, even with gloved hands, which gives you the precision focus you need to pick antlers out of the trees or hide out of the brush.
- Smooth Focusing
- Features an extremely smooth focusing system for fine adjustments.
- Twist Up Eyecups
- Features twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
- Twilight Light Management System
- BAK 4 Prisms
- Delivers a perfectly round exit pupil with virtually no edge distortion and a crisp, clear image.
- Diopter Focus
- The diopter focus paddle allows you to precisely focus your binoculars, compensating for differences between your eyes.