While 10×42 binoculars are tried and true, sometimes you just need more light. By moving up to a 52mm objective you increase the amount of light getting to your eye which is great for low-light conditions.
Whether it’s your first set of binoculars or your 50th, your glass needs to give you a bright image, feel comfortable in your hands, and be able to take a beating. The BX-2 Alpine binoculars check all these boxes and more. With our Twilight Max Light Management System, this set of binoculars will out-perform everything in its class when it comes to seeing more in less light. And backed by our full lifetime guarantee, you’ll be wondering why you didn’t have to pay more.
- Interpupillary Distance Range (cm) 60 – 78mm
- Weight (oz) 32
- Linear FOV (ft/1000 yd) – High 303
- Linear FOV (m/1000 m) – High 92
- Length (in) 7.8
- Angular FOV (degrees) – Low 5.9
- Eye Relief (mm) – High 18
- Weight (g) 907.2
- Exit Pupil (mm) – High 5
- Close Focus Distance (ft) 12.5
- Close Focus Distance (m) 3.8