Tight brushy areas present their own host of issues. Namely, being able to see. Sometimes field-of-view trumps magnification. If that’s the case, our 8x BX®-5 Santiam™ HDs may be what you’re looking for.
Made for epic adventures and harsh environments, the BX®-5 Santiam™ HD binoculars dominate other optics in their class. Their generous eyebox is designed for long glassing sessions with no eye-strain. The open-bridge design is comfortable and easy to carry, while the advanced prisms and Twilight Max HD Light Management System ramp up light transmission and redefine low-light performance; helping you see more in less light. And, of course, their glare management, clarity, and resolution are second to none.
Comes with Pro Gear accessories – GO Afield shoulder strap, binocular case, lens covers, and lens cloth.
- Weight (oz) 23.6
- Linear FOV (ft/1000 yd) – High 377
- Length (in) 5.9
- Twilight Factor 18.3
- Length (mm) 150
- Angular FOV (degrees) – Low 7.2
- Eye Relief (mm) – Low 18.5
- Weight (g) 670
- Exit Pupil (mm) – Low 5.0
- Interpupillary Distance (mm) – Low 58
- Interpupillary Distance (mm) – High 78
- Close Focus Distance (ft) 5
- Close Focus Distance (m) 1.6