When tunnel vision kicks in, the LCO® gives you an edge. An open field of view keeps your peripheral vision free of knobs, dials, or the scope housing, which can mask targets. The LCO’s bold, crisp 1-MOA dot stands out in blinding sun or heavy rain, and you can quickly adjust between its 16 brightness settings to match your conditions.
The LCO® is waterproof to 66 feet and can take a beating thanks to its aircraft-grade aluminum housing. And like all Leupold® riflescopes, it’s designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
- Professional Grade Red Dot Optical System
- Leupold’s Professional-Grade Red Dot Optical System offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions, industry-leading glare reduction for a clear image in harsh, direct light, and the resolution and clarity that professional guides and shooters demand in the field.
- Second Focal Plane
- In Second Focal Plane (rear focal plane) scopes, the reticle stays the same size while the target grows and shrinks when you adjust the magnification. These reticles are ideal for lowlight hunting situations and in scopes that don’t utilize hash marks for range estimation.
- This scopes comes with an illuminated reticle, which can help you get on target faster in low-light situations.
- Motion Sensor Technology(MST)
- Motion Sensor Technology (MST™) extends battery life by automatically deactivating illuminated reticles after five minutes of inactivity and then reactivates instantly as soon as movement is detected.
- Nightvision Compatible Illumination
- Micro-adjustable illumination brightness settings support modern night vision devices and can be fine-tuned to your equipment’s sensitivity.
- Waterproof, Forgroof, & Shockpoof
- Leupold pioneered modern waterproof and fogproof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures, elevation changes, and shocks, so the internals of the optics stay moisture free and crystal clear for life.