Being aware of your surroundings not only takes skill, it takes the right tools. The Leupold LTO-Tracker 2 HD is the next evolution of thermal that allows you to see through darkness, track an animal, aid in search and rescue, or any other tasks where identifying a heat source might come in handy. The LTO-Tracker 2 HD features our new Beacon mode, which allows you to quickly recalibrate the screen to improve daytime use. This makes it easier to identify objects that have a similar heat signature to their backgrounds—like a downed deer on a sunny hillside. Housed in an all-aluminum body that’s only 5.5 inches long and 7 ounces, it’s ready to go wherever your next adventure takes you.
- Tested to extreme climate conditions and guaranteed to be completely waterproof.
- Improves identification at longer distances.
- Instantly recalibrates the color of the screen to a subdued gray scale for better detial in warmer environments. A red box indicates the warmest part of the landscape as well. Don’t forget that if you’re moving, the temperature around might continue to change, so keep hitting the beacon mode button to adapt to new environments. This will make sure you get the best thermal readings possible.
- Easy to carry in a pack, on a belt, or a plate carrier.
- Adjust the brightness of the screen for stealth use in dark environments.
- Gorilla Glass Full Circle Display -Protects the screen from impacts and scratches.
- Provides increased durability.
- Fine-tune the thermal sensor for peak-performance in any environment.
- Enables you to choose the right color setting for a wide variety of environments. Hi-Black, Black, Hi-White, White, Hi/Lo Green, Green
- Display Resolution 390×390
- Thermal Sensor 320×240
- Digital Zoom 7x
- Field Of View 18 degrees
- Operating Temperature -40 – 572
- Weight (oz) 7
- Frame Rate 25hz
- Display 1.2″ Round AMOLED with Gorilla Glass Cover
- Detection Distance 750 Yards
- Color Palettes 6
- Startup Time 3 seconds
- CR123 Battery Life 3 hours