Long range shooting will test your limits with every shot. The distances people are accurately shooting are staggering, which is where the RX-2800 TBR/W comes into play. With ½ yard accuracy out to 2,800 yards, 7x magnification, and an easy-to-read OLED display, this lightning quick rangefinder is guaranteed to stretch your skills. The new Alpha IQ ranging engine also makes ranging smaller targets quicker than ever before, while our True Ballistic Range (TBR) technology takes into account the angle of your shot and your rifle’s ballistics to put you dead on every time. Go farther faster with the new RX-2800 TBR/W.
- Armor coated and rugged.
- The durable aluminum housing is shrouded in a rubber armor coating that provides a positive grasp.
- OLED Display
- Leupolds OLED display delivers more light to the users eye while also providing an extremely bright display with easy to read numbers and letters. This is important when trying to range smaller objects and objects far away. You can’t range what you can’t see.
- Scan Mode (RX)
- Continuous range updates in Scan Mode keep you on target as you track movement or scan an area.
- True Ballistic Range with Wind (TBR/W)
- TBR/W technology takes into account the angle of your shot and your rifle’s ballistics to put you dead on. Line-of-sight measurements won’t put you on target and any other rangefinder won’t give you accurate ranges because they use basic trigonometry to calculate the distances instead of true ballistics. TBR/W is also the easiest way to account for wind out to distances of 800 yards. It generates a hold point for a 10-mph wind at a 90 degree angle to your direction of aim.
- 100% Waterproof
- Tested to extreme climate conditions and guarunteed to be completely waterproof.
- Alpha IQ takes rangefinder intelligence to the next level. Improved pulse rate, signal-to-noise ratio, and intelligent signal processing make target acquisition lightning quick with excellent freehand ranging stability. Alpha IQ also builds upon Leupold’s industry-leading target color resolution for improved accuracy on long-range readings.