his is a STD Winchester 70 Rev. Rear 2-pc in a matte black finish. The Leupold steel standard bases and rings are the most versatile of any mounting system we offer. The rear ring is secured by windage adjustment screws, allowing the scope’s internal adjustments to be reserved for precise sight-in. Additionally, shims can be used for gross elevation adjustment, reserving the scope’s elevation adjustment for bullet drop compensation dial applications. Instructions, wrench and screws included.
- Finish: Matte
- For: Winchester 70 Rev. Rear
- Made in the USA
- U.S. Carbon Steel Bases Optimal tensile strength for guaranteed
- CNC Machined Bases For perfect alignment
- Locking Screws for Nylok Won’t back out under recoil or vibration
- Torx Windage screws Won’t strip or distort