Trusted by hunters and shooters worldwide. The VX®-2 delivers the performance and features that serious hunters demand. We thought of everything…tactile power indictors; finger-adjustable click windage and elevation dials; the brightness, clarity, and contrast needed to hunt even in low-light conditions. Of course, the ruggedness, absolute waterproof integrity, and famous Leupold® Full Lifetime Guarantee only add to the VX-2’s popularity.
The LR Duplex will assist you with accurate, repeatable, and ethical long-range shooting. It features a Duplex central aiming point for rifles zeroed at 200 yards, and calibrated hold points for 300, 400 and 500 yards.
Index Matched Lens System
- Index Matched Lens System: A Leupold® exclusive, this system has nearly perfected Leupold’s already impeccable light management. Leupold engineers specify different coating materials for each lens surface in the riflescope, based on the lens’ index of refraction, placement and function, layering each coating to eliminate reflections and maximize light transmission. The result is unparalleled brightness and extremely sharp resolution across the entire visual field.
- 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing
- While we still waterproof other optics with bone-dry nitrogen – technology pioneered by Leupold® – Select models feature our exclusive, proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend. Its advantages are two fold: it nearly eliminates the effects of thermal shock, and the Argon/Krypton molecules are significantly larger than nitrogen molecules, reducing the diffusion of gases sealed inside your scope even more than our proven nitrogen technology already does. We pioneered riflescope waterproofing, and now with Argon/Krypton we’re exceeding the standards we set ourselves.
- Generous Eyebox: The generous eyebox makes it faster and easier to get your eye behind the riflescope and achieve a full, clear sight picture. Setting up for longer shots you’ll appreciate the flexibility it affords, and in close up big game or dangerous game situations the quick target acquisition will be the difference maker. At high power, the longer eye relief and more generous eyebox gives you incredible head position latitude and an improved sight pictue that fills the eyepiece completely – putting you in better position to make the shot of a lifetime. Blackened Lens Edges
- Blackened lens edges: reduce unwanted glare and diffusion through the lens edges to provide better resolution, improved contrast and superior optical perrformance.
- Externally Threaded Fast-Focus Eyepiece: The sleek design of the externally threaded fast-focus eyepiece provides for faster focusing of the reticle under any conditions.
- 3:1 Zoom Ratio
- Custom Shop serviceable
- Tactile Power Selector
- One inch Maintube
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Quality Aluminum
- Durable Lens Cover: Keep the lenses of your Leupold® riflescope looking like new. Protect it from dirt and damage with the durable bikini style lens cover included with your riflescope. Protects your scope while in storage or in the field.
- A. Length 12.60 in
- B. Tube Length 5.60 in
- C. Illustration 2.30 in
- D. Illustration 2.20 in
- E. Eyepiece Length 3.20 in
- F. Objective Length 3.50 in
- G. Objective Diameter 1.80 in
- H. Eyepiece Diameter 1.60 in
- K. Tube Diameter 1.0 in 25.40 mm
- Actual Magnification 3.20 x Low 8.80 x High
- Linear Field of View (ft/100 yd) 34.60 ft Low 14.60 ft High
- Linear Field of View (m/100 m) 11.40 m Low 4.70 m High
- Eye Relief (in) 4.20 in Low 3.70 in High
- Eye Relief (mm) 108.00 mm Low 94.00 mm High
- Weight (oz) 11.20 oz
- Weight (g) 318.00 g
- Objective Clear Aperture (in) 1.60 in
- Objective Clear Aperture (mm) 40.00 mm
- Elevation Adjustment Range 52.00 moa
- Windage Adjustment Range 52.00 moa