When the distances increase, increase your chances of a hit with VX-3i LRP 6.5-20×50. It has the right magnification and elite optical performance to get you on target quicker and more accurately.
The name says it all – Long Range Precision (LRP). This scope is purpose built with match-grade accuracy and repeatability. Choose between first or second focal planes, MOA or MIL adjustments, and several magnification options. With easy-to-read adjustment dials and an integrated, quick-turn throw lever, the VX-3i LRP will help you push your limits. Top that off with Leupold’s Twilight Max Light Management System, and you’ll be hitting steel from dawn to dusk.
- DiamondCoat 2
- Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2™, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance Leupold’s ever offered. DiamondCoat 2™ has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity and contrast, and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth.
- Generous Eyebox
- Get on target faster so you can take the shot of a lifetime. Even at higher powers, the longer eye relief and generous eyebox provides incredible head position latitude, edge-to-edge brightness, and a full clear sight picture that fills the eyepiece completely.
- 3:1 Zoom Ratio
- A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for virtually any situation.
- Dual Use
- All Leupold® optics offer performance that makes them equally at home in hunting or tactical environments, thanks to their outstanding accuracy, legendary ruggedness, and absolute waterproof integrity.
- 30mm Maintube
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Side Focus
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- Front Focal Plane (FFP)
- The reticle magnifies along with the image, so you can estimate range at all magnification settings. These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- Waterproof & Fogproof
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity: ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions.
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Quality Aluminum
- Crafted from 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum.
- Leupold Scope Cover
- A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX®-6 riflescope during transport or when not in use. Made of water-resistant, nylon-laminated neoprene.
- 1/10th MIL Click Adjustment
- Features 1/10th MIL click windage and elevation adjustments.
- Twilight Max Light Management System
- Light management means delivering usable light to your eye and forming a crisp, high contrasting image. Lens coatings are applied that maximize light transmission in blue and red, and balancing colors to develop the highest possible contrast. Glare is controlled with special mechanical structures. This means you can see antler tines in dark shadows long after the competition has gone home.
- Throw Lever
- Allows for near instant magnification changes.
- Expands on existing Mil Dot reticle design
- Utilizes hash marks instead of dots for increased ranging and hold-over precision
- Provides aiming points for both wind and bullet drop compensation
- 1 MIL is approximately 3.6 inches at 100 yards
- Hash marks are spaced .5 MILs apart, transitioning to .2 MIL spacing on the outer edges
- Non-caliber specific
- Front focal reticles enables full function of the holdovers throughout the whole magnification range
- Mil based systems are the current military standard