This scope is made for anything and everything. Its 3-15 magnification range lets you take full advantage of any situation. Crank the power down to three for thick timber hunting, ratchet it up to 15 for your trek across the open plains, or go anywhere in-between during your range days. The VX-5HD 3-15×44 has the versatility to dominate them all.
The VX-5HD defines relentless versatility. Its wide magnification ranges give hunters and shooters the ability to adapt to any environment. With the Twilight Max HD Light Management System, it’s purpose built for the toughest lighting conditions. Rugged and reliable, the VX-5HD is ready for your next adventure.
- Spot it, range it, dial and shoot. Our CDS™ (Custom Dial System) elevation dials allow you to quickly dial your elevation adjustment to different ranges with a custom dial matched to your specific ballistic information. Out of the box CDS scopes come with a MOA scale dial to get you on target. Then you can order your one free custom laser marked dial from the Leupold Custom shop with your exact ballistics and conditions.
- Brings the reticle into focus quickly with Fast-Focus eyepiece
- Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
- See more in less light with Twilight Max HD Light Management System
- Adds up to 30 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 90% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- Premium high definition edge-to-edge lens clarity
- Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it’s ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- Creates a visible aiming point in low-light conditions with available FireDot illumination
- Extends battery life with Motion Sensor Technology (MST) Automatically deactivates illumination after 5 minutes of inactivity, yet reactivates instantly as soon as any movement is detected.
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and increased range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- Sheds dirt and water for clear, crisp images with the Guard-ion lens coating
- Eliminates accidental dial movement with the push-button ZeroLock system while providing two revolutions of adjustment
- Easy and simple reticle brightness control with our one-button design
- Versatile magnification range offers a wide field of view at low power and precise target identification at high power.
- Weight (oz) 19.7
- Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – Low 38.3
- Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – High 7.9
- Linear FOV (m/100 m) – Low 12.76
- Length (in) 13.53
- Linear FOV (m/100 m) – High 2.62
- Length (cm) 34.3
- Eye Relief (in) – Low 3.70
- Eye Relief (in) – High 3.82
- Eye Relief (mm) – Low 94
- Eye Relief (mm) – High 97
- Objective Diameter (in) 1.7
- Weight (g) 558
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA) 75
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL) 21.8
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA) 75
- Windage Adjustment Range (MIL) 21.8
- Exit Pupil (mm) – High 2.9