Whether it’s for training or just for fun there’s something about shooting rimfire or air rifle that puts a smile on your face, and our VX-Freedom 3-9x33mm EFR is purpuse built to get the most out of either one. With an external focus ring that allows you to focus down incredibly close and a compact size this scope is the ideal small-caliber optic.
The new VX-Freedom delivers the legendary Leupold performance and dependability hunters and shooters have demanded for decades, combined with a host of new and improved features. The VX-Freedom is guaranteed to get the job done every time.
- Use the extended focus ring to adjust parallax as close as 10 meters and out to infinity.
- Quickly change magnifications using the easy-to-grip power selector
- Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
- Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for a wide range of situations.
- 1/4 MOA precision finger click adjustments for windage and elevation offer absolute repeatability and dependability over a lifetime of extreme use.
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it’s ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- Ultra-lightweight 1-inch maintube provides weight savings, durability, and a classic look
- Extreme Military-Standard scratch resistance for added protection
- See more in less light with Twilight Light Management System
- Adds up to 10 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 80% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- Premium lens clarity
- Weight (oz) 12.1
- Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – Low 35.70
- Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – High 13.60
- Linear FOV (m/100 m) – Low 11.70
- Length (in) 11.43
- Linear FOV (m/100 m) – High 4.40
- Eye Relief (in) – Low 3.40
- Eye Relief (in) – High 3.10
- Eye Relief (mm) – Low 88.00
- Eye Relief (mm) – High 79.00
- Objective Diameter (in) 1.30
- Weight (g) 343
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA) 64.00
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA) 64.00
- Exit Pupil (mm) – High 3.8