An illuminated reticle in full sunlight doesn’t make sense until you shoot the VX-R with the fiber optic FireDot reticle. Discover how the supremely bright dot draws your eye and centers on the target for precise shot placement. The VX-R is no ordinary riflescope.
- Generous Eyebox: Get on target faster so you can take the shot of a lifetime. Even at higher powers, the longer eye relief and generous eyebox provides incredible head position latitude, edge-to-edge brightness, and a full clear sight picture that fills the eyepiece completely.
- 3:1 Zoom Ratio: A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for virtually any situation.
- MST (Motion Sensor Technology): Proprietary MST (Motion Sensor Technology) automatically deactivates illumination after 5 minutes of inactivity, yet reactivates instantly as soon as any movement is detected.
- 1/4 MOA Finger Click: 1/4 MOA precision finger click adjustments for windage and elevation offer absolute repeatability and dependability over a lifetime of extreme use.
- Metric Finger Click (German #4 and FireDot 4): Precision metric finger click adjustments for windage and elevation adjust in increments of 1 centimeter at 100 meters and offer absolute repeatability and dependability over a lifetime of extreme use.
- 30mm Maintube: The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Waterproof & Fogproof: Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity: ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions.
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Quality Aluminum: Crafted from 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum.
- Leupold Scope Cover: A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX®-6 riflescope during transport or when not in use. Made of water-resistant, nylon-laminated neoprene.
- Push Button Illumination: One button brightness control with a high/low indicator keeps it simple.
- Scratch Resistant Lenses: Outer lens surfaces are scratch resistant to military standard extreme abrasion specification.
- Rear Focal Plane (RFP): Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
- Weight: 14.6 oz
- Linear FOV: Low 21.5 (ft/100 yd)
- Linear FOV: High 10.0 (ft/100 yd)
- Length: 12.58 in
- Eye Relief: Low 4.92 in
- Eye Relief: High 3.74 in
- Objective Diameter: 1.57 in
- Weight: 14.6 oz
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 95 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 27.6 MIL
- Windage Adjustment Range: 95 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 27.6 MIL